We are happy to have been able to represent Mellissa Larson and provide her service above and beyond what she expected.
- Herniated Discs and Car Accidents: Get a Good Lawyer
- Dealing with “Pre-Existing” Injuries in an Injury Claim in Idaho
- What is My Injury Claim Worth? Understanding “Quality of Life” or Non-Economic Damages
- What Happens When Your Spouse Injures You in A Car Accident?
- Lost Income Claims In Personal Injury Cases Can Be Complicated
- Boating Injury? We Can Often Help
- What Is It That Injury Lawyers Do Anyway?
- The Today Show's Consumer Protection Roll December 9, 2013Say what you want about problems at The Today Show, their consumer reporters have been kicking butt lately. Especially Jeff Rossen, whose latest piece today exposed how easy it is for used car sellers to roll back a car’s odometer....
- Another Train Crash, Another Cap Chat December 5, 2013Say that three times. Or to put it another way, another train wreck with mass casualties, another opportunity to examine the railroad industry’s liability cap. This is a cap that has created severe pain not only for wounded passengers but...
- So, How Much Do You Know About Medical Malpractice? December 3, 2013Hey kids, it’s December and that means finals! (You remember our last exam, right?) So get out those #2 pencils again. Actually, what year is this? Get out those laptops – and begin: Medical errors in the U.S. rank where...
- Happy Thanksgiving from ThePopTort! November 27, 2013