We are happy to have been able to represent Mellissa Larson and provide her service above and beyond what she expected.
- Despicable, Inaccurate Attack Ads From US Chamber Violate Idaho Values
- The Value Of a Personal Injury Claim: Many Intangibles Matter
- What is My Personal Injury Claim Worth?
- A Tip from Idaho’s Injury Lawyers: Maximize your Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Injured Client’s Experiences with Holzer Edwards
- The Contingency Fee: Making Sure An Idaho Injury Attorney Can Be There For You
- Herniated Discs and Car Accidents: Get a Good Lawyer
- Who Are the Fraudsters? A Clarification March 6, 2014There have been a few key developments this week in massive corporate fraudulent misconduct. Let's review: Starting with General Motors, last week, it was reported that for a decade, GM (and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) failed to do...
- Nursing Homes: Where Safety is an Afterthought March 4, 2014Here’s a trivia question. Where did the phrase “Be afraid, be very afraid” originate? It was Geena Davis’ line is the gory film classic, The Fly. That film was made in 1986 so I wouldn’t be surprised if today, many...
- Generic Drugs' Dizzy New World February 27, 2014The New York Time’s lead story on Valentine’s Day was about India’s drug industry, which probably freaked out a lot of people including lawmakers and regulators. To sum up the article, India exports (including to the U.S.) about $15 billion...
- Oil Company Lawsuit Duplicity February 24, 2014Let’s just say it takes a lot of gall to run an oil company. Take, for example, the settlement BP agreed to in 2012 for poisoning the Gulf Coast and destroying businesses when its Deepwater Horizon oil rig exploded in...