Personal injury claims arise in a wide variety of settings. We focus on situations where clients have endured severe, life-altering impacts from an injury. For example, people with traumatic brain injuries (TBI’s) or spinal cord injuries deserve some of the best injury attorneys in Idaho making sure the claim resolves with maximum compensation for real losses. We are pleased to be lawyers who get results for our clients.
Together we have over 40 years of experience recovering settlements and verdicts in accident injury cases.
Our job is to make sure that you present the proper, most persuasive, evidence available to support your claim. We often work closely with medical professionals to make sure that we can prepare your best case for a substantial settlement or jury verdict.
- Car Accidents and Truck Wrecks
- Brain injuries (TBI from negligence)
- Injury on Property (Falls and dangerous conditions)
- Recovery From Uninsured/underinsured drivers
- Wrongful Death
- Alcohol-caused injuries (DUI-Dramshop)
- Pedestrian hit by car
- Passenger injuries
- Commercial vehicles
- 18-wheeler Collisions
- Bicyclists hit by car
- Motorcycle/Scooter accidents
- Tourist/Traveler’s injuries
- Boating collisions and injuries
- Recovery of Economic and noneconomic damages
- Insurance claim denial
- Recreational vehicle injuries
- Animal attacks
- Products liability
- Motor vehicle defects
- Spinal cord injuries including damage to disks, fusions, disk replacement surgery, paraplegia, wage loss, chronic pain and scarring
- Brain injuries including memory problems, speech problems, sense issues, irritabilities, change in personality, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
A good injury attorney representing you can have a considerable impact on the outcome of your case. Because we take a personal interest in knowing that our clients and their families will be taken care of into the future, we make the extra effort to insure the best outcome possible in your situation. With serious injuries, physical effects can linger and change lives long after litigation ends. Our goal is to make sure that you will be able to move forward confident that your medical needs are addressed and finances are secure.
Wherever you are in Idaho, whether in the Southwest around Ada and Canyon County, Southest around Bonneville or Bannock County, South Central around Twin Falls or Jerome County or up north around Kootenai or Idaho County, or anywhere else in Idaho call us because We strive to be not just Idaho’s Injury Lawyers but the best personal injury attorneys in Idaho.